QUICK SELECT:    
» ITALIAN WINE « BACK
TOMBACCO - VENETO SPUMANTE VSQ ROSÉ
Bottle Size:750 ml

Price:On Request

 Tombacco - Veneto Spumante VSQ Rosé
Grape Variety: Pinot Nero
Origin: Veneto region
Winemaking: After a brief contact with the grape skins and cleaning of the must, temperature controlled fermentation at 16.5°C takes place for 90% of the production whilst the remaining 10% ferments in new barriques. In January, the cuveè is then prepared and the base wine is put into autoclaves, where the fermentation ends. The wine then rests for a further 6 months at a temperature of 4°C before being bottled.
Storage & Ageing: In the cellar, at controlled humidity and a temperature of 10-12 °C. It is recommended that it is drunk young.
Colour: Rosé with delicate, sparkling highlights.
Bouquet: Pleasing, light, floral and reminiscent of small red fruits.
Flavour: Dry and velvety, fresh, lively and fruity with nuances of small red fruits. Firmly structured and supported by the black skin of the grape made in rosé.
Alcohol Content: 11.5% vol
Optimal Serving Temperature: 8/10 °C
Gastronomic matches: The low sugar content makes it suitable as an aperitif. An all-round celebration wine. Excellent with cold pasta, salads and fish soups. Very nice with stewed eel or fish.


HOME  |  ABOUT US  |  COLLECTION  |  NEWS  |  CONTACT
© 2000-2021 Continental Sales Emporium Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Powered by Net-the-Net (India)